CREATING A THINGS-NOT-TO-DO LIST
3 videos to help you declutter a pathway to consistency, clarity, and an exceptional culture.
STUFF coming at you from every direction?
Us versus them whenever you want to change things up?
Unwritten and outdated rules coming up in meetings?
How would your people feel as you lead them to...
- remove real and perceived things to do?
- clarify and discuss ways to improve the things you keep?
The best time to examine past and future practices may have been years ago, but the second-best time is now!
We put together 3 FREE videos to help you to give your staff initiative peace of mind.
Mark, a highly creative school leader in Minneapolis, is a Simplifi, Clarifi, Amplifi champion!
Now, more than ever, it’s critical that we declutter our lives. The Things-Not-To-Do-List enables teams to collectively identify obstacles preventing them from achieving their goals and zero in on the things that are most important.
It’s time to give yourself some information peace of mind, capture the best ideas of your staff, and lead authentically.
- Click the first FREE video.
- Enter your email address.
- Watch from your home, office, or on the treadmill.
- Create your lists and prepare yourself for the smiles and hugs!